Social EnterPrize - Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Zync Digital, with registered office at Unit 23, Containerville, 1 Emma Street, E2 9FP.
2. The competition is open to entrants who refer a social enterprise client to Zync Digital.
3. Successful referrals will be when a referred social enterprise signs a contract agreement for no less than 3 months services (minimum term).
4. Social Enterprises are organisations that have an ethical objective underpinning their commercial activites, and will be ultimately defined as such by Zync Digital.
5. When an organisation begins a contract with Zync Digital, the name of the person referring them will receive a £100 gift voucher for Social Supermarket to spend as they wish.
6. A representative of an organisation can refer itself for the prize as part of this promotion.
6. The term dates for this promotion are 10th May until 31st August 2023.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Recipients will be notified by phone, email or letter within 7 days after the closing date.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.